My client is an international FMCG company based in Milnerton, Cape Town and they are seeking to employ a Cost Accountant as they are expanding their team. This position will require experience with Inventory Control Analysing and will be responsible for all inventory functions.
- National Senior Certificate / Grade 12.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Cost Accounting.
- Advanced user in MS Excel.
- Pastel Evolution experience.
- 3+ years’ work experience in a similar position.
- At least 3 years FMCG environment work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Must display accuracy, diligence and dedication.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices – Organic traceability – BOM’s – Lot traceability – Expiry dates.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analysing variances.
- Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory movement.
- Verify accurate costs.
- Monitoring inventory transactions and ensuring ERP live and accurate.
- Implementation and management of periodic stock counts.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or phone 021 975 8297 for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not received any feedback within 48 hours, your application has been unsuccessful.