Dealership Finance and Insurance Assistant
Well-known and successful dealership based in the Northern Suburbs is seeking to appoint a suitably experienced F & I Assistant.
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- National Credit Act Card is compulsory.
- Other applicable F & I related qualifications will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of DealerNet, VMG or similar systems will be advantageous.
- Experience in working in a similar role in a motor dealership environment.
- Good level of understanding and knowledge of the motor industry and procedures involved.
- Excellent administrative, organising and communication skills.
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Willing to work Saturdays from 09h00 to 13h00.
Key Areas of performance:
- Assisting the F & I Department with applicable duties within the scope of the role.
- Loading Finance Applications.
- Meeting and greeting clients with professionalism and friendliness.
- Managing the switchboard.
- Attending further courses in vehicle financing to stay abreast with the industry and improving knowledge.
- Performing other general administrative tasks.