Renowned 5 Star Hotel and Spa Estate in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town has an opportunity available for a suitably experienced Executive Housekeeper to join their team.
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- Applicable Tertiary Education will be beneficial.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a 5 star establishment.
- Presentable, motivated and passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service to guests.
- Supervisory and management skills.
- Valid drivers’ license with own reliable transport.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Supervision and leading of the Housekeeping department.
- Ensure exceptional level of service is delivered by housekeeping staff.
- Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Manager Housekeeping personnel to ensure guests receive efficient and courteous service.
- Manage the inventory of supplies, linen and equipment.
- Develop, implement and maintain Housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Reports for management information.
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Identify training needs, organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Assist with the recruitment process of new housekeeping staff.
To apply, please send your CV with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 613 5748.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.