Financial Management Reporting Accountant
A successful and progressive group in the HVAC sector is seeking to employ a suitably experienced and hands-on Financial Management Reporting Accountant.
- Completed B.Com Financial Accounting Degree or similar.
- Completed CIMA qualification.
- Expert level of skills in MS Office Excel is essential (Pivot tables, Data Management, V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Macros, etc.)
- Comfortable in driving change and displaying a vibrant, driven and energetic personality.
- Experience in working on ACCPACC or similar software required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ financial accounting/management experience within a medium enterprise.
- Experience in the manufacturing, retail or engineering sectors.
- Proven experience and success with stakeholder engagements.
Key areas of performance (not limited to):
- To take ownership of the Financial Accounting for the businesses entity.
- Develop financial statements, prepare special projects and perform analysis for senior management.
- Develop account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation and analyses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Ensure appropriate accounting control procedures are maintained and put in place to minimize business risk through sensitivity analysis on operational performance and demonstrating financial and business acumen in supporting decision making in the business
- Analyse financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements
- Application, maintenance, and group reporting of accounting principles and procedures
- Application, maintenance, and hands-on management of accounting principles and procedures.
- Working closely with management of various group companies with regards to reporting requirements and cash flow projections.
- Extensive interaction and involvement within operations including but not limited to the supply chain and full value chain and must have the ability to create meaningful relationships at all levels.
- Other responsibilities within the scope of the role.
Position to commence employment in Randburg, with the intention to relocate premises to Samrand, Centurion.
To apply, please send your CV with your salary expectations to email@example.com or fax to 086 613 5748.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please consider your application as unsuccessful.