An established company specializing in selling of cooking and baking products is looking to employ a Financial Manager; this person will complete financial and admin functions at the processed food Facility. The following duties and responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Financial reporting up to trial balance.
- Cash flow forecast.
- Compiling and managing annual budget.
- Management reporting including trend analysis, weekly GP, sales reports etc.
- Balancing of the Trading account including stock take verification etc.
- Manage internal stock management system.
- Manage IT and systems (Pastel, Omni etc)
- Monthly salaries and wages.
- Imported stock costing, foreign payments etc.
- Verify product costings.
- Manage staff consisting of Debtors, Creditors and Salaries and wages.
- Debtors management – including regular meetings with customers.
- Manage company short term insurance.
- Managing fixed assets.
- Submission of statutory reports (VAT, EMP201, WCA, EEA etc).
- Manage and assist auditors with audit and adhoc enquiries.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Financial degree.
- Must have a proven track record of managing staff.
- Have the ability to communicate with all levels of employees including Shareholders.
- Be the type of person who naturally takes ownership of his/her area of responsibility.
- Be innovative and proactive.
- Preferably have experience in Food processing or a good understanding thereof.
- Have knowledge of Pastel, Pastel payroll, SARS e-filing, Microsoft excel and word.
Report to: CEO
If you meet the above requirements then send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org