International Manufacturing concern based in Paarl is seeking to employ a qualified Millwright. This is a permanent position with a market related CTC.
The position will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Red Seal Millwright Qualification is a strict requirement.
- Minimum two (2) years maintenance work experience preferred.
- Prior experience / exposure to working in a Manufacturing environment.
- Candidates residing in the area will be first preference.
- Able to work overtime and weekends when required.
- Electrical knowledge and troubleshooting experience.
- Computer literate.
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license.
- Repair, install, and perform preventative maintenance on variety equipment.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Coordinate/assist outside repair services.
- Maintain records of repair and maintenance.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 975 8297 for more information.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not received any feedback within 48 hours, your application has been unsuccessful.