A well-established company based in Maitland is seeking to employ a Procurement Clerk to preferably start immediately; the ideal candidate must be able to work independently and someone who has a ‘go-getter’ attitude. The person must be firm in negotiations and have a love for administration.
|· Ensuring all data capturing is done accurately and timeously.
· All invoices received from Suppliers are to be checked and caputured on the day they are received.
· Ensuring stock levels are kept on products within portfolio.
· Maintaining back order document with all relevant information.
· Sourcing of products required by customers.
· Liaising with sales regarding any stock issues.
· Follow up on late deliveries.
· Keeping back orders at a minimum and liaising with your manager and the Customer service manager accordingly.
· Ensure price noticifaction forms are completed as soon as price increases are received and that these forms are hand over to relavant person.
· Ensure suppliers give us one Month notification of increases.
· Ensure all credits for price claims or stock returns are processed by the relevant Supplier and captured onto Pastel Timeously.
· Ensure all invoices captured have the accurate pricing and if not raise a price claim.
· Manage supplier credit limits to ensure that we do not have orders stopped due to credit issues.
· Liaise with the Financial Manager regarding any ad hoc payments or emergancy credit limit payments that need to be made.
· Match supplier invoices to their statement on a monthly basis, follow up on any missing invoices and hand the pack to the Financial Manager for payment by the required deadline.
· Assisiting with any request put forward by the company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com