Established Civil Engineering Contracting Company is urgently seeking to employ a Project Manager for their current projects in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
- National Senior Certificate.
- Tertiary Education in Quantity Surveying/Building/Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a construction environment.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable vehicle.
Key areas of performance:
- Supervising contractors and operations on sites.
- Attending site meetings and reporting on the progress of projects.
- Site surveying.
- Ordering of material and ensuring that the correct quantities are delivered on sites.
- Manage budgets and resources.
- Ensure that all health and safety standards are adhered to on sites.
- Conduct regular inspections, including documentation and physical inspections.