Restaurant Operations Manager:
A leader in the Restaurant industry based in Tableview is seeking to employ an Experienced Operations Manager to join their team; the ideal candidate will have the following;
- Tertiary qualification in Restaurant Management will be to your advantage.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Food & Beverage management / operations.
- Experience with food costs, stock management, finance / Accounting and general management of the kitchen and FOH.
- Experience working on MS Office and Pilot System.
- Communicate with discretion, tact and diplomacy required.
- Able to multi-task and display the ability to recognize that the quests interest and needs are always primary.
- Must be able to work daytime, evening, late-night, weekends and holidays as business dictates.
- Maintain daily operation by enforcing and ensuring compliance with policies and standard operating procedures; enforcing and guiding production, productivity, quality and guest-service standards; assist in determining and implementing system improvements.
- Assist with restaurant financial objectives by adhering to annual forecasts and budgets: analysing variances; initiating corrective actions; monitoring financial controls; assist with development and implementation of strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Maintain guest’s satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating and auditing food and beverage service offerings; initiate improvements; build relationships with customers.
- Assist with selection, training and development of all restaurant team members.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy facility environment by establishing, following and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
- Complying with health and safety regulations, legal regulations and maintaining security systems.
If you meet the requirements above then send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you have not received a response towards your application in 48 hours then your application has been unsuccessful.