A company based in Kraaifontein focusing on the hiring out of earth moving machinery is looking to employ two experienced Driver TLB operators.
- Responsible for operating transporting of heavy equipment.
- Maintain equipment in working conditions.
- The routine inspection for visible defects around the exterior of the vehicles.
- The monitoring of various fluid levels.
- Attend to special requests.
- The recording of fuel and fluids levels.
- The periodic checks on vehicles maintenance standard.
- To ensure the safekeeping of vehicles.
- Driver’s License Code EC with valid PDP.
- At least 15 years working experience as a TLB operator.
- Must reside in the Kraaifontein area.
- Own Transport to work and back is required, transport will be provided if required to work late.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written.
- Able to work within a team.
Salary ranges from R2 000 to R2 500 per week + overtime.
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org